Thanks for wanting to submit your Colorado hunting adventure for the benefit of all of our readers. Please follow these guidelines:
- Your hunt must have taken place in Colorado for any of the state's big game species: elk, mule deer, antelope, black bear, moose, mountain lion, mountain goat, bighorn sheep, or whitetail deer.
- Provide as much detail about your hunt as possible; 1000 word minimum; the article must have a certain degree of writing quality; creativity and elaboration a positive; photos are a major plus.
- Contest, giveaway, promotion, etc. A photo - the animal and hunter - is required. A copy of the filled Colorado game tag for the animal may be required for validation purposes. Winners agree to allow the making of a video of our film crew awarding the prize(s) to the winner. If you did not harvest an animal, you and a witness who has personal knowledge of your experience will be required to sign an affidavit as to your story's authenticity.
- If needed, we will work with you on content - diction, punctuation, spelling, verbiage, etc. - until the final draft meets your approval and ours.
- Your story may not be used as a forum to promote any product or business. If so, we reserve the right to remove what we consider any inappropriate verbiage.
- Once your hunting story is published on our website, you agree to disclaim any rights to the story and photos. You also agree that we possess sole ownership and rights to the story and photos, but only as they relate to our website and Facebook page.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any new story - other than as consideration as a winner [only] for a contest - as well as retain or delete a published story.
- We reserve the right to change these guidelines without notice at any time.
- Send everything, including attachments, to email@example.com.